- Even a basic knowledge of French can make traveling easier and more enjoyable, allowing you to communicate with people at hotels, restaurants, and transit systems. French will enable you to travel and communicate like a local in France, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Canada, Monaco, Seychelles, and many African countries.
- France is the world’s major tourist destination (60 millions visit France annually).
- More than 220 million people speak French in the whole world.
- French is the 2nd most widely learned foreign language after English, and the 6th most widely spoken language in the world.
- French is taught in every country of the world.
- Knowing French enables you to find a job more easily in all the European countries, Canada and Africa.
- France is the world’s fifth biggest economy and third-ranking destination for foreign investment, France is a key economic partner. France is Europe’s foremost investor abroad.
- French is an official language of the United Nations, the European Union, UNESCO, NATO, the International Olympic Committee, the International Red Cross and international courts.
- French is the international language of cooking, fashion, theatre, the visual arts, dance and architecture.
- Knowing French you will be able to experience the authentic version of world class literature and cinema by authors and artists such as Victor Hugo, Molière, Léopold Sendar Senghor, Edith Piaf, Jean-Paul Sartre, Alain Delon and Zinedine Zidane. Have in mind that France has the world’s greatest number of of Nobel Prize winners in literature. (12)
- Knowing French enables you to study at the best universities in the world. France offers a range of generous scholarships to graduate students.
- French is easy to learn and can be learned quite fast.
- Once you know French, learning other Romance language, such as Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Romanian, becomes a piece of cake.
Register at our French classes at GE-Center in Larnaka by contacting us at 24636280 / email@example.com
2 hours per week
Duration: approx. 8 months (October – May)
Fees: €70 per month
€20-25 per hour, depending on frequency.